Brisk, crisp, sweet, and juicy. Inspired by a fresh market basket, our mixture of dried vegetable pieces and fruits makes each and every sip truly perfect. Nutrient packed and vitamin-rich, this is a blend you can feel great about.
- Naturally flavored herbal tea.
- Loose leaf.
- Net WT. 2 oz of tea.
- Corked jar dimensions 3.75" tall x 2.75" diameter.
- Apple, rosehip, hibiscus, tomato pieces, cucumber, lemon, lime, orange slices, and natural flavors.
- 1 tablespoon of loose tea per cup.
- Steep in hot water for 3-7 minutes (depending on how strong you like your tea - the longer the steeping time the stronger the tea).
- Add honey for desired sweetness and serve.
Try it Iced:
- 2 tsp of loose tea per 6-8oz cup.
- Steep in hot water for 5-10 minutes (depending on how strong you like your tea - the longer the steeping time the stronger the tea).
- Pour into a heatproof 12oz cup filled with ice, straining the tea or removing the teabags.